You don’t ski or would like to do something for your endurance? How about cross-country skiing: On one of our fantastic cross-country ski runs you will constantly discover new things in the beauty of our landscapes. Our cross-country ski instructors will keep you up to date.
As soon as the first cross-country trails open in the destination of Gstaad.
- 1 hour | 08.45 – 09.45 | 14.15 – 15.15 | 15.30 – 16.30
- 2 hours | 10.00 – 12.00 | 12.15 – 14.15 | 14.15 – 16.15
- 3 hours | 10.00 – 13.00 | 13.15 – 16.15
- 4 hours | 09.00 – 13.00 | 10.00 – 14.00
- Full day (max. 6h) | 10.00 – 16.00 or by arrangement
Number of participants per instructor
1 to max. 6 participants
CHF 98.– per hour
CHF 450.– for the full day (max. 6 hours)
Possible additional costs
- Travel expenses
- Cross-country ski pass
- Equipment rental
- You want to try cross-country skiing for the first time? Then we recommend you start with the classic style.
- Cross-contry trails closed due to bad weather or you get sick? No problem, with us you can insure your lessons, lift ticket and rental equipment for 3 CHF per day.
- You don’t have your own cross-country skiing equipment? We will be happy to advise you and provide you with the necessary equipment.
We protect our guests and employees from COVID. Please note the following:
- Booking and payment is now online.
- Tickets for lessons are now only available in digital form.
- In the event of another official lockdown, we will reimburse you the flat rate minus the services already provided.