The snowshoes are laced up and the team is off, across untouched snowfields, through snow-covered birch woods, past frozen waterfalls. Our outdoor guides know the region well and show you its most beautiful places, where visitors can relax in the peace of nature.
- Functional winter clothing
- Good footwear
- Snowshoes and telescopic poles (can be rented)
Numper of participants per guide
Min. 1 to max. 6 participants
- 2 hours | 10.00 – 12.00 | 12.15 – 14.15 | 14.15 – 16.15
- 3 hours | 10.00 – 13.00 | 13.15 – 16.15
- 4 hours | 09.00 – 13.00 | 10.00 – 14.00
- Full day (max. 6h) | 10.00 – 16.00 or by arrangement
CHF 105.– per hour
CHF 510.– for the whole day (max. 6 hours)
Possible additional costs
Snowshoes and poles (CHF 35.- per person)
- Tour not possible due to bad weather or you get sick? No problem, with us you can insure your lessons, lift ticket and rental equipment for 3 CHF per day.
- We recommend you bring a small backpack, something to drink and a small snack, as well as a change of T-shirt.
We protect our guests and employees from COVID. Please note the following:
- Booking and payment is now online.
- Tickets for lessons are now only available in digital form.
- In the event of another official lockdown, we will reimburse you the flat rate minus the services already provided.