For those who want to test their limits: intensive private lessons for quick thinkers. You choose the ski region and our private instructors do the rest. Our skiing teachers show you the best slopes and descents that the Destination Gstaad has to offer.
On all days that the mountain railways - Bergbahnen Destination Gstaad AG are running.
- 1 hour | 08.45 – 09.45 | 14.15 – 15.15 | 15.30 – 16.30
- 2 hours | 10.00 – 12.00 | 12.15 – 14.15 | 14.15 – 16.15
- 3 hours | 10.00 – 13.00 | 13.15 – 16.15
- 4 hours | 09.00 – 13.00 | 10.00 – 14.00
- Full day (max. 6h) | 10.00 – 16.00 or by arrangement
Number of participants per instructor
1 to max. 6 guests
CHF 98.– per hour
CHF 450.– for the whole day (max. 6 hours)
Possible additional costs
- Travel expenses
- Lift ticket
- Ski rental
- Get the lift ticket at a lower price by booking in advance.
- Mountain railways closed due to bad weather or you get sick? No problem, with us you can insure your lessons, lift ticket and rental equipment for 3 CHF per day.
- You don’t have your own skiing equipment? Rent your ski equipment directly on site in Saanenmöser.
- Are you a guest at Hotel HUUS? You can get equipment and the lift ticket directly from the hotel.
We protect our guests and employees from COVID. Please note the following:
- Masks must be worn by adults and children over 12 years of age on transport systems and on the way to your seat in the restaurants.
- Space at the meeting point is limited: Whenever possible, only one parent should bring the children to the meeting point.
- Booking and payment is now online.
- Tickets for lessons are now only available in digital form.
- In the event of another official lockdown, we will reimburse you the flat rate minus the services already provided.